Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer Coolers - Indeed


Scorching heat, down in dumps mood, nasty arguments, or just pick-me-up needs --- there is nothing that a cool, refreshing cocktail cannot uplift. Today, was again one of those crazy days when I was really feeling annoyed with everything, and every one. It was one of those mornings when I woke up feeling angry (remotely related to watching endless series of Sex and the City reruns beyond midnight)  Then, though I was stupidly craving for pancakes, I ended up eating eggs and toast, feeling even more annoyed afterwards. Then, I realized that I had run out of my face wash – another argh moment, missed a call from a dear friend ( eeks), and it was too late to call her back; and then, in the middle of a fiery afternoon, I was waiting for a friend, to realize, that I had not confirmed the place, and the person was waiting at the other end of the city. Damn – and there I step into the lounge and order a cocktail.

Two sips was enough to make me realize that it ain’t all that bad. And , besides, I really need to do something about the many reasons of perpetually feeling annoyed these days!!


Cheers to life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...