Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seriously - Why?

Jonathan Cainer says -- When writers of comedy are looking for a quick and easy gag, they get their central character to declare, 'You won't find me doing this (or that) ever again.' Then, in the very next scene, we see them contravening this very vow. So much for their self-control - or their luck! It is funny when we observe this happening to someone else, less amusing when we find it happening to us.

He must be thinking of me when he wrote this... couldn't agree with him more... Seriously, why do i do this.. why...why....

- I will never text again. It is either no response, or same annoying response. Turn around - text again!
- I will never loose my calm and patience again. Damn... there you go, I lost it again!
- I will never snack on a Snicker again. I feel sick afterwards. OK-- here I go!



--- and the list continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...