Saturday, April 14, 2012

Self destruction or self protection….

I again canceled a lunch plan, last minute, with some random excuse.  The invite was for a fancy Italian restaurant – and at one of my favorite dining places. But what did I do – sent a random excuse via an SMS, and there… canceled it! Obviously the invitee was annoyed beyond words… 

What’s happening to me? I surely don’t enjoy sitting and sulking at home instead. Neither do I enjoy complaining about the lack of outings. Then – why do I decline when I have an option to go… what is it with me – am I fearing getting into relationships? Or I have started to fear social interactions?? Or I am just lazy to get out of a regular work and home routine?

2 comments:

  1. miss KG.. i am also sufferer of your random excuse sms and that too for any time of the day we make a plan.

    your problem can be easily solved once you take me out for a nice dinner at that restaurant you are mentioning...

    the main problem is that you have become MISER and now only eat , sleep and think Money....you fear about loosing money and dont fear about relationship , social interactions...

    Just LOOSEN the purse strings and you will see fresh air coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, you an I never made a concrete plan ;). Just show up, and we will go :-).

    ReplyDelete

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...