Monday, April 6, 2015

Ha! This is what I needed after almost 2 years of breakup with reading predictions!



This is what Cainer had to say on 6th April, 2014

The more you reflect, the more you can learn about what has been happening in your world lately. You may not be keen to do that, for you fear you have made some errors of judgment it may be wiser to ignore. You would rather move on from that than sit around feeling bad. Actually, you have much to be proud of. You have handled a difficult situation with grace and ought to award yourself praise, not blame, for how things have turned out. And, as the full moon begins to wane this week, they are about to get even better.

Yes, I need positive energy, motivation and reflections. There you go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...