Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Reading through my blog today

I went through my blog today - read it for the first time, literally. I realized the transformation in writing, and that how many times I actually gave in to procrastination, laziness, and just not wanting to write. And how many times i had my sarcastic sense of humor on.

I also realized the barrage of emotions/ emotional state that I was in while writing some of it - being happy, frustrated, pensive, cynic, or just looking for humane side.

All in all - it felt nice. And the reason i went through it - well, someone sent me a video that reminded me of my Dubai trip. I just decided to share my blog link with him - and then - there in a minute- for no reason, i started reading; and before i realized, i had spent the hour reading the whole blog.

Time well spent - don't know - because i am really strapped for it.

Time spent - oh well!! Hours!!

Time spent wide awake and thinking through last five years - more than 5 hours!!

3 comments:

  1. "Experiencing the desert safari sharjah was like stepping into a dream. The golden dunes and exclusive service make it a top-tier desert adventure! 👑🌅"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 800 gpd RO system is a robust, efficient, and versatile solution for high-quality water purification. Its combination of high capacity, energy efficiency, and effective filtration technology makes it a valuable investment for anyone prioritizing safe and pure water in their daily operations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled with the results of our new Water filtration system installation Not only does the water taste better, but we also have peace of mind knowing it's healthier for our family. Highly recommend

    ReplyDelete

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...