Friday, July 10, 2015

My First Media Mention - ELATED!!!

http://www.digitalmarket.asia/digital-india-week-will-not-miss-the-it-revolution-said-pm-modi/

Hi All,

We have received coverage  in Digital Market Asia basis commentary shared by Karishma Gupta on the Digital India initiative.

The industry story titled ‘Digital India Week: Will not miss the IT revolution, said PM Moditalks about the launch of Digital India Week. Karishma Gupta elucidates on the potential of the program and feels that businesses will now have more power to meet the county’s requirement across different sectors. She believes that companies will have opportunities to strike more meaningful conversations with their consumers who might have been unreachable in the past.


About the publication:

Digital Market Asia is a Singapore based media house that caters to the marketing community in the digital age. The company’s flagship news portal, www.digitalmarket.asia, serves as a comprehensive source of news, views and analyses for all avenues of digital media, marketing and advertising. DMA partners with leading industry events that have a digital and technology focus to them. DMA acts as a lookout for new marketing ideas, emerging tools and technology for marketing and helps companies devise communication strategies for the digital landscape.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You will have many more!

    ReplyDelete

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...