Friday, July 17, 2015

And thats what #cainer said for the week - should have read before the week ended.

Would you like to eat the meal you had last month? I don't mean the same dish; I mean the same meal. Unless, that is, it has been quickly frozen and then reheated with care. Maybe, then. But otherwise, no. Time moves on. Even when we want to repeat an experience, we must recreate it with fresh ingredients. Whether you want things to move on or to stay as they are, you have to invest energy and effort. Be careful, in your emotional life, how closely you identify with something that's a part of your past not your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Through My Lens - Au Revoir Time

I promised my dear friend that I will write blog on my London - and my observations. It has been 6 weeks that I left London - and I still ...